At Belle Fleur we make exquisite handmade chocolates – fresh every day.
To do this we draw on four generations of chocolate-making expertise, a track record of more than 30 years in the business in Australia, and an ongoing passion for the art of chocolate making. Using the best quality ingredients – high-quality Belgian couverture, fresh local dairy products and ingredients sourced from around the globe – we handcraft traditional chocolates that would look right at home in our grandparent’s Belgian chocolate shop, seen above (circa 1911). In response to the adventurous culinary spirit that exists in Australia we have created chocolates in contemporary flavours and shapes, devised to excite the palates of our more adventurous customers.
At Belle Fleur Fine Chocolates we love a challenge and our chocolatiers are always pushing the creative boundaries. Come and visit us in the shop soon.
Behind the scenes
Take a peek behind the scenes
Chocolatier (Assistant) Position Available
- be an enthusiastic and energetic team leader with a keen eye for detail
- Have previous food/kitchen experience in chocolate work of high quality
- be highly dedicated and organised, taking pride in your performance
- be well presented and professional with strong communication skills
- have a creative flair and interest in bringing ideas to the company
- have a passion for chocolate and a knowledge of the handmade chocolate industry both locally and internationally.