Try our delicious range of drinking chocolate.
Romance and chocolate are timeless, linked throughout history. Help make your special day even more memorable with chocolates.
Promotions, corporate events or just to say thank you for making that deadline, our gift packs say it all.
Belle Fleur Fine Chocolates is a leading producer of premium quality handmade chocolates. We have a purpose built production facility in Petersham and are currently seeking a committed Assistant Chocolatier to join our team and take Belle Fleur into the future...
This is a permanent full time position, Monday to Friday. Students, temporary residents and previous applicants, need not apply.
To be considered for this role you will;.
- be an enthusiastic and energetic team leader with a keen eye for detail
- Have previous food/kitchen experience in chocolate work of high quality
- be highly dedicated and organised, taking pride in your performance
- be well presented and professional with strong communication skills
- have a creative flair and interest in bringing ideas to the company
- have a passion for chocolate and a knowledge of the handmade chocolate industry both locally and internationally.
Duties are varied and would include assisting in the daily production of handmade chocolates including hand dipping, enrobing, piping and moulding.
This job could suit a junior pastry chef or those with experience in chocolate, though on the job training will be given to provide the high level of product knowledge necessary to make our quality chocolates.
If you feel you could be a valuable team member please email a cover letter, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Applicants need not apply.
Allergen and type guide
GF: Gluten Free DF: Dairy Free A: Alcohol N: Nuts E: Egg S: Soy
M: Milk chocolate D: Dark chocolate W: White chocolate